The Virginian Lodge (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) welcomes all guests. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service, from reservation to check-out.
DIGITAL ACCESSIBILITY COMPLIANCE GUIDELINES AND GOALS
We strive to offer an excellent user experience for visitors using any type of assistive technology to access the website. Our website accessibility standards are based on the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) level A + AA success criteria.
We also follow the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines, which are in line with our philosophy of promoting usability for people of all abilities. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
CONTINUOUS DIGITAL MONITORING
Using mainstream, developer-supported accessibility monitoring tools and assistive technology, our site undergoes real time monitoring and multiple scans per day to detect any accessibility errors that may arise due to the addition of updated content or website code.
Our team of accessibility experts manually investigates each error that may appear and applies an appropriate remedy in order to ensure the site’s functionality is available to the most diverse range of users possible. Data results of scans are recorded in long-term logs so that we are able to access a snapshot of the accessibility score of the website at any given time.
WE WELCOME FEEDBACK
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are listening. Please contact us at email@example.com with a description of the issue you encountered and your contact information. You are also welcome to call us at 307-733-2792 for assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Virginian Lodge website may contain material from social media sites such as Facebook and Youtube, which are used to share additional content about our property, facilities and services. We invite you to review accessibility information and guidance directly from Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.
ACCESSIBLE FEATURES AND AMENITIES
The Virginian Lodge is compliant with the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- Accessible public entrance.
- Accessible registration with an ADA area in the lobby.
- Accessible emergency exit (same as main entrance).
- Accessible public restroom.
- Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance.
- Space to accommodate accessible vehicles.
- TTY for guest use.
- Visual and audible alarms for smoke, fire and emergency.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided.
- Service animals are welcome at The Virginian Lodge.
- Accessible food and beverage outlets: The Virginian Restaurant, Billy’s Burgers, The Saloon and Liquor Store
- Accessible route to food and beverage outlets from the public entrance.
- Accessible meeting and event facilities: Convention Center
- Accessible route to meeting and event facilities from the public entrance.
- Accessible pool with chair lift.
- Accessible route to pool from the public entrance.
- Hair salon with accessible entrance.
From a digitally-accessible website to complete descriptions of all onsite amenities and features, we wish to provide a positive experience from start to finish. Please note that this accessibility statement applies to all content on The Virginian Lodge website.